If you are about to lose a tooth, either due to trauma, decay or gum problems or you have had teeth missing for some time, our immediate dental implants enable you to leave the clinic with temporary teeth, allowing you to carry on with your life as normal.
There are many advantages to this technique:
• Reduces the number of visits to the clinic
• Re-establishes appearance, chewing function, taste and speech immediately
• Reduce by months the treatment time.
• Minimally invasive surgery reduces recovery time significantly
• Lower risk of infection as no cutting or stitches required.
The minimal disruption to a patient's life and the reduced post-surgical discomfort make this a valuable solution to anyone unfortunate enough to lose teeth.
Just as the traditional protocol, you must wait a period of integration of the dental implant to the bone to place the final porcelain crowns.